• Each tile measures 800mm x 450mm and weighs 1.5kg
• Each standard tile will cover 0.2 metres
• To calculate the amount of tiles needed, divide the roof area by 0.2
In the UK, the Fibre Thatch ® tile achieved a BS476 Part 7 Class 1Y standard for fire retardancy and a European DIN4102 Part 7 standard.
• Fibre Thatch® is a simulated thatch manufactured from UPVC polymer
• The polyurethane binding strip is used to glue the simulated thatch strands into the tile
• The binding strip is flexible allowing the tiles to bend and conform to unusual and undulating rooflines.
• Contains stabilizers and lubricants designed for outdoor use
• Contains antioxidants, fire retardants and inorganic chrome type pigments
• Tensile impact strength tested to 152KJ/m-AsTM D1822
• Vicat softening tested to (5kg) 83C/ASTM D1525