TABLE AND SEATING
• Manufactured from robust tanalised and oiled Spruce (Picea abea, lat)
• 45mm thick timber on the table top and seats
• Tanalised with Wolmanit CX-10
• Oiled with Larco Super SECU Wood Oil Type 30 – the oil contains lightfast pigments, fungicide and special water-repellent waxes
STEEL FRAMEWORK SPECIFICATIONS
The roof framework and metal pole are of high quality steel, welded together and galvanised or powder coated to withstand coastal conditions.
• A ten year guarantee against wood decay
Guarantee Exclusions – In the event of damage caused by exceptional weather conditions. Minor splitting and cracking. Movement and shrinkage of principle framework. Damage due to alteration in design or use of the structure beyond its original design and manufacture. Neglect of basic recommended maintenance.
• Prefabricated thatch tiles measuring 800x450mm, approximately 20mm thick
• Thatchbor treated roof tiles achieved a BS476:Part 7 Class 2Y standard for fire retardancy, as well as providing fungicide and preservative qualities
• The South African Cape Reed used for the tiles is harvested from replenishable, renewable resources and harvesting actually promotes growth
All of the Thatch umbrella and table kits are delivered in kit form and are easy to install with no special tools required. Alternatively, they can be installed by our own trained fitters.
|4 Seater Table||✓||✓||-||-|
|6 Seater Table||-||✓||✓||-|
|8 Seater Table||-||-||✓||✓|
Each kit includes a 50x3000mm powder coated steel pole.
An optional metal bolt plate is available to fit a shortened umbrella pole to the ground.
Diameter of Table & Seating (mm)
|Table Top||To Outside Edge|
|6 Seater Rectangular Table||1400u00d7750||2350u00d71700|